Sat, 27 Feb | Lone Hill
Full Day (Johannesburg)
Learn about the use of encaustic tools, how to prime your board, make your own encaustic color medium, create shellac burn and do an image transfer.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
27 Feb, 09:00 – 16:00
Lone Hill, Lone Hill, Sandton, 2062, South Africa
About the Event
Full Day including refreshments, lunch and all art materials and tools.
You will learn how:
- To work with the different encaustic tools, safety and your workstation;
- To use a propane torch;
- To prime birchwood panels;
- To create encaustic medium colors;
- About the various factors that impact color decisions;
- To apply the various painting techniques;
- To create a shellac burn effect;
- To do an image transfer.
- Full Day Encaustic WorkshopZAR 900ZAR 9000ZAR 0